If you are running a gym, health club, or yoga center, you can employ gym software to fulfill your daily professional necessities. With the market expanding and people becoming more health-conscious, gym management software helps you manage your routine professional operations. It allows you to take advantage of upcoming opportunities that arise every now and then.
There are a whole bunch of processes in the daily operations of a gym. Such processes demand a substantial chunk of your time. Creation and management of schedules and membership details, renewals, and processing of invoices are just some examples. These functions can be easily handled by gym software. It can help you earn greater revenues. This is because gym members or clients will appreciate the seamless experience that you provide them using the software.
You can completely automate your gym management and save valuable time for your staff. Spending fewer hours on menial tasks makes more time available for growing your business and increasing your bottom line. Such software is extremely useful for your business as well as for your customers. Call it a win-win for everyone.
Every gym has a different style of work ethics and priorities and hence choosing the right software becomes very important. You should always choose software which can match your routine necessities.
Feature Offered by Gym Software
Gym management software will completely automate your gym or health care centre. It can provide you a wide range of comprehensive features that can take your gym functions to the next level. You can expect the following features from such software:
- Online membership management
- Attendance tracking
- Real-time reporting
- Multi-user login and role-based access
- Automated reservations and scheduling
- Performance tracking and profile management
- Appointment and class management
How can the Software Help You in Managing the Gym?
Gym management software improves the administration and enhances the efficiency of your fitness centre. The list of benefits of employing gym management software is endless. Following are the hassle free ways in which the software can help in managing your gym:
- Many gym management software is completely cloud-based. It means you do not need to download the antiquated application to your computer. You and your gym staff can easily access and manage the information by logging onto an online Dashboard.
The software enables you to implement access monitoring. Your clients can use in-application bar codes or membership cards with swipe technology.
This feature ensures that members can avail of self-service checks, which can save a lot of time for both your staff and the clients. Such software stores all attendance information on your online dashboard. Therefore, there is no need to fluctuate between multiple lists and binders.
- Gyms and Health clubs face a challenging task of managing a growing membership base. The software provides you and your clients with an online platform to purchase or renew the membership. It will be an automated and hassle-free process. If you want to minimize, possibly even eliminate, administrative stress, then you will definitely need gym management software.
- We are well and truly in the 21st century. In 2019, your clients demand more convenience – you must have already experienced this. Such demands are geared towards better control over their fitness experience.
The software enables you to integrate an online payment gateway. You can accept the membership fees and class payments online. It provides flexibility to the members. Moreover, all the transaction details are stored and managed in the client’s profile, for reporting and future reference.
- The software can completely optimize billing management in your gym or fitness club. It makes handling the billing process at your gym that much more convenient. Such simplified processes include managing multiple payments, recurring subscriptions, upgrades, and cancellations.
- You can track the attendance of your clients and staff using the most appropriate gym management software. It allows you to integrate a biometric device so that you can manage the attendance of both clients and staff.
- Next, such software provides you multi-user login. With this feature, you can define access for your staff members as per their role in the gym. Role-based access is a unique feature that helps maintain the security and integrity of the management system.
- Tracking client performance and managing their profile is another powerful feature provided by the software. You can easily create diet plans, work out plans, supplement list and other important guidelines for the client.
- Moreover, the software can act as a member retention tool at your gym. It offers you a mobile application that you can use to engage your members day in and day out. You can send reminders, birthday or anniversary wishes, or any useful messages to the clients – something that makes them feel good.
- Then again, the software allows you to schedule events such as appointments, classes, and courses according to your flexibility. You can seamlessly integrate these schedules with your Facebook pages or websites. You just need to update or modify your schedule on the online dashboard; it will automatically update the schedule across all the connected online platforms simultaneously.
- The most important asset of a gym or fitness club is its membership database. If you are looking to expand your business or your gym chains, then you can integrate email marketing software in gym management software. It will launch targeted, personalized campaigns for members. These campaigns will inform the members about the new business venture. You can also provide them offers to join your new service.
Gym software is an essential tool for the management of your gym functions. It helps you perform various simple and complex functions from a single point. It will centralize and automate the whole management process. The software will create different plans for your clients. Your clients can also monitor their progress through the mobile application provided by the gym management software.
Your database will be completely safe and there is no chance of any type of data leakage. It is a cloud-based application that is available to you 24×7. Honestly, it is a cost-effective and productive investment.
Nootropics and Improved Cognitive Performance: With Amine Ait
If you’ve ever wondered how to perform better during your day, well, the answer was probably not as easy to find as you’ve expected. Some of us are still searching for it, and in the meantime, we’re trying to improve ourselves by consuming caffeine and various types of energy drinks.
However, that’s not the right way to do things, and luckily we have the key to success right here in this article. Today we’re talking about Amine Ait, the founder of iScale Nutrition, so if you are interested in learning more about things you can do to improve your cognitive performance, feel free to continue reading until the end. Let’s take a look.
What is iScale Nutrition?
iScale Nutrition is a company founded by Amine Ait, a businessman that struggled a lot in the everyday mixture of problems that an entrepreneur faces all the time. According to Amine, having to constantly focus between business, family, friends and the gym is something that can take its toll after some time, leaving you worn out and unsuccessful in all of those fields. We all know that entrepreneurs are high-performers that need to feel at their best all the time. However, that’s not really possible without proper nutrition and rest. Unfortunately, when you’re as busy as an entrepreneur in your life, your chances of resting and getting that nine-hour sleep each night without any interruptions is quite impossible, unless you’re using something that can enhance, in this case, the iScale Nutrition products.
If you are wondering what these are, they’re certified products that are meant to help you achieve success in all of those fields in which you’re trying so hard to be good at. iScale Nutrition currently has a few different products, and they all serve a different purpose.
- iFocus – This product will help you increase your thinking power and overall cognitive performance while at work. You can use it for studying, before meetings and before any event that requires you to think fast.
- iEnergize – If you are struggling to get over that 3 pm workday slump, iEnergize works to provide long-lasting energy it will nourish you while it energizes – for sustained and balanced energy. Just one serving daily provides an immediate, long-lasting source of all-natural energy, increased vitality and endurance and no over-stimulation or energy “crash” side-effects.
- iPerform – If you are struggling in bed, or you’re simply way too tired to satisfy your partner, make sure to try to iPerform product from iScale Nutrition, It will help a lot with your libido and overall performance in bed.
The products of iScale Nutrition are able to help anyone who needs to perform better and stop procrastinating. They were made by someone who faced the same struggle while trying to build a career, and they will be a perfect fit for you as well. If you want to SCALE your business, iScale Nutrition is for you.
Health is Wealth: How Prioritizing Your Health Could Influence Your Wealth
It’s 3am, you’ve been grinding your face off for the past 18 hours trying to build your business. You’re probably thinking to yourself that you are the bomb.com and that no one can outwork or out-hustle you. You go to bed, wake up at around 6am and go back to grinding all day. You’re on the move, you grab something from Starbucks to keep you going, maybe even stop somewhere for a quick bite to eat.
Grind, grind, grind.
Hustle, hustle, hustle.
All of a sudden, boom, you get sick. What’s even worse? You’ve been getting sick consistently every month for the past couple months, and you are wondering: why am I getting sick so much? I’m killing it in my business, grinding all day every day, why do I have to be getting sick? It’s slowing me down!
Answer: you put your financial health before you physical health. Aka, you played yourself.
Now don’t get me wrong, there is absolutely nothing wrong with grinding to build your business and your empire, I’m not bashing that at all. I work all the time, just as much as any other aspiring entrepreneur. However, I grind effectively and put my health before everything. You too need to learn how to grind effectively and in all different aspects of your life. First and foremost being that you need to learn how to grind in the gym and in the kitchen. Health comes FIRST.
Now, being a certified personal trainer and having been in the health & fitness space for over 6 years now, of course I’m partial to believing that your health should come first before anything. But you don’t need my advice to prove that your physical health is key to building your financial wealth; look at some of the most successful people in the world.
Some of the most incredible entrepreneurs and thought leaders in this day-in-age have something in common, what is it? Money and influence yes, but more importantly they have overwhelming energy that exudes into just about every other facet of their life. HOW ARE THEY SO ENERGETIC ALL THE TIME?! You might think that their passion is what pushes them to such great lengths. And yes, having an overwhelming amount of passion behind a certain path will take you far, but know what will keep you going down that path and supercharge your progress? You guessed it, your health!
Another thing that a lot of these top entrepreneurs and thought leaders have in common is that they are all healthy! Many of them exercise regularly and most strive to eat a healthy and balanced diet. These high performers all understand that in order to function at 100% capacity 24/7/365, they need to prime their body to be able to take on such demands and fuel it with what it needs to thrive. You want to be successful right? Model after everything they do, even outside of business!
You can get very far by replicating the tasks of those before you to get where you want to go, but without putting your health first, you’re going to come crashing down very quickly and your finances will suffer because of it. Not convinced yet? Think I’m “full of it”? Well, what if I dropped some science on you then.
According to a 2015 study done by Garau et. al., researchers found that healthier individuals were able to work longer and were more productive, thus leading them to earn more as a result of their increased productivity. Our economy thrives off the exchange of money/credit for goods/services, but money cannot be accrued without some form of productivity. Whether it be through manual labor, or selling items online through drop-shipping, a certain level of productivity is required in order to perform well and produce big numbers within your business. And in order to become extremely productive, your body needs to prepped and primed to fire on all cylinders.
Another study from 1998 done by John Strauss and Duncan Thomas suggested that not only was their a correlation between personal health and personal wealth, but also a correlation of collective societal health in relation to a society’s economic potential. So not only does “Health is Wealth” apply to just you, but to your company and country as a whole as well. So basically, by you becoming healthier, you have just strengthened the economic machine in your country… pretty cool right?
I could go on and on and list tons of studies showing the correlation between health and wealth, but I’m sure you get the point by now.
So when thinking about grinding and doing another all-nighter, or stopping at a fast food place just because it’s “convenient”, just remember what the long-term affects of repeating that behavior will yield in regards to your overall output in your business. Sure, you might feel like an absolute beast for going 24 hours straight, but I can almost guarantee that you would have gotten just as much done, if not more, had you gotten proper sleep, fueled yourself with the right foods, and gotten a good workout in.
If you want to learn the specifics of how to live a healthier lifestyle as an entrepreneur or executive, be sure to keep a lookout for more articles from yours truly, Chase HenderFit. Or, you can find me on social media (Insta: @chase_henderfit; TikTok: @chasehenderfit; YouTube: Chase HenderFit; LinkedIn: Chase Henderson; Email: [email protected])
Until next time, Stay Healthy, Get Wealthy!
Garau, Martina et al. “IS THE LINK BETWEEN HEALTH AND WEALTH CONSIDERED IN DECISION MAKING? RESULTS FROM A QUALITATIVE STUDY.” International journal of technology assessment in health care vol. 31,6 (2015): 449-56. doi:10.1017/S0266462315000616
Strauss, John, and Duncan Thomas. “Health, Nutrition, and Economic Development.” Journal of Economic Literature, vol. 36, no. 2, 1998, pp. 766–817. JSTOR, www.jstor.org/stable/2565122.
3 Harmful Ingredients You May Not Know About
Did you know that the same box of cereal in the US has more harmful ingredients than the same cereal in the UK?
Based on a 2017 article published on the business insider, the United States has different health regulation rules from other countries when it comes to dangerous chemicals added to the food. Many of these ingredients have been banned and deemed illegal in Europe and are still allowed in the US. Some reasons why there are chemicals in our food are for longer shelf life, more flavor, and coloring to make your food more visually appealing.
The fact is that most of the packaged foods we eat whether they’re candies, cereal or tomato sauce could be detrimental to our health. But how bad can it be? Yes, the obvious reason for many is weight gain. But what we may not always be aware of is that the list of issues is longer than just that.
Symptoms of bad chemicals in your food can range anywhere between random headaches, digestive problems, hormonal issues, and even cancer. Yes, many of the foods you might be consuming can cause cancer. Before we start dissecting labels, know that if your cereal, cookies, or any other product you have in your kitchen or snacking pantry has more than 10 ingredients then it’s not worth the try. Also, watch out for hard to pronounce ingredients. When in doubt don’t eat it.
Before we go into dissecting ingredients, let’s talk about junk food.
Well, you must have heard the Pringle’s slogan “once you pop you can’t stop” and this slogan is not wrong. Junk food is addicting and this is no accident. This type of “food” is loaded with sodium, sugar, additives & preservatives.
Too much sodium leads to heart and blood pressure problems. Too much sugar leads to weight issues, inflammation, and behavioral problems.
Here are 3 top “no-no” ingredients in food labels to avoid:
- Artificial colorings: Would you ever eat Play-Doh, or chew on a Crayola? If your answer is no, then perhaps reading the words yellow #40, red #12 and so on are probably a no-no also. Know that when coloring and numbers are found in your food it translates to synthetic ingredients which can cause, skin rashes, nausea, and other unwanted side effects.
- Artificial sweeteners: Such as Splenda, Sucralose, Aspartame, Nutrasweet, Truvia, and Sweet ’n Low. Chances are that all of these are still offered at your local coffee shop or they are in those, diet sodas, and “sugar-free” cookies. Want a better sweetener option? Look for coconut sugar, maple syrup, or honey. The use of artificial sweeteners has been linked to cancer, seizures, and metabolic disorders as some people may not be able to metabolize the artificial sweeteners. In some instances, it can lead to overeating and blood sugar issues.
- Sodium Nitrate: Used in red meats to preserve color and flavor. The chemical make- up of this product causes cancer in the stomach, other effects are headaches, vomiting, nausea, and dizziness.
Now that you have this important list, take notice of how your body reacts through the day. The best way is to make a food diary. There are times in which a weird mood or allergic reaction may be related more to the food you consume than just a seasonal allergic reaction.
Are you looking to make changes in your life? Angie Andrade has created a 7 Day Challenge to introduce you to her TotalBodyFit approach to wellness.
This program is FREE and it takes no more than 4 minutes per day to learn and practice.
Daanish Azim – The Phonepreneur
Daniel Duminy Shares Tips on Making Money on Social Media
How Turki ALmohsen Went From Being a Comedian to the Guy Who Owns Comedy
Meet Elsy Guevara the 22-Year-Old Disrupting The Fashion Industry
Meet Gen-Z’s Teenage Football Meme Tastemaker
An interview with Tony Pizarro; An American Philanthropist, Entrepreneur and Marketing Guru
Editorial4 weeks ago
Expert Shares the 4 Steps On How to Become a Full-Time Digital Entrepreneur
Entrepreneurship3 weeks ago
How CEO Ronne Brown Graduated from Mopping Floors to Owning a Multi-Million Dollar Business
Business4 weeks ago
Who is this 15 Year Old Entrepreneur, Engjell Berisha?
Editorial4 weeks ago
Learn How 21-year-old Hypnotist, Marczell Klein, Has Become One Of The Most Influential Success Coaches In The World
Editorial1 week ago
How Business Owners Excel With Pamela Hillard Owens
Business4 weeks ago
Screw The Side Hustle with Kevin Mills
Editorial3 weeks ago
Jacob Zetino Shares How He Was Able to Go from the US ARMY to Award-Winning Producer
Business3 weeks ago
Manifesting is Not Enough, Architect Your Business Lifestyle With Travis Fox